- We may collect the following data from you:
- How is it given?
- How is it used?
- Who do we share it with?
Only our employees and any relevant sub-contractor, delivery operative. In accordance with this policy.
Keeping and storing data
Your data will be safeguarded by storing it on secure servers and will only be kept for as long as is necessary for the completion of the work and for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
You have the following rights in relation to your data
- Right to access – you have the right to request access to any information we hold about you.
- Right to correct – you have the right to have your data corrected if it is incorrect.
- Right to erase – you have the right to request that we remove your data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your data – you can block us from using your data or limit how we use it.
- Right to data portability – you can request that we move, copy or transfer your data.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to our use of your data
Changes to the business
In the event that Matthew Ellett Ltd expands/reduces or sells the business your data may be supplied to the new owner who will, under the terms of this policy, be permitted to use the data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
Matthew Ellett Ltd reserves the right to change this policy as we deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be notified via the website.
You may contact Matthew Ellett Ltd by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was created using a template from Rocket Lawyer on 30th April 2020. It has since been amended by Matthew Ellett Ltd.